Condominiums and Cooperative Apartments

Condo / Co-op can be very complex in coverage. What is covered, how is it covered, who covers what? Let us assist you protecting what matters most.

Personal insurance

This policy covers you if you are a victim of theft, fire or other disasters listed in your policy. Liability protections is also included.


Master insurance

This policy covers the areas you share with other owners in your building. Liability and physical damage are both included.


Unit assessment

This policy provides reimbursement for your portion of an assessment all unit owners must pay in covered loss.


Water back-up

This policy covers damaged property from back-up of sewer, drains or pipe burst.


Floater or endorsement

This is a modification or addition to your insurance policy.


200 Continental Drive #401
Newark, DE 19713


77-79 E Main St., 2nd Fl.
Elmsford, NY 10523


919 E. Main St. #1000
Richmond, VA 23319

States we currently serve: Arizona, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Washington, California, Colorado, & Michigan