Recreational Vehicle (RV)

Bodily Injury Liability

Bodily injury liability coverage will help pay for another person’s injuries in a car accident for which you are found to be at fault.

Bodily injury liability coverage provides a split limit with one limit being a maximum payout per person and the other being a maximum payout per accident.

Ex. $25,000/$50,000 $25,000 is the maximum payout per person and $50,000 is the maximum payout per accident.


Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection

An extension of car insurance available in some U.S. states that covers medical expenses and, in some cases, lost wages and other damages.

Med Pay may cover your expenses for medical, surgical, dental and chiropractic treatments that are considered necessary and reasonable.

Additional expense coverage for PIP only includes physical and occupational therapy and rehabilitation costs, psychiatric expenses and other professional health services.


Property Damage Liability

Helps pay for the damage that you cause to another vehicle, or other types of property.

Property damage liability coverage can pay for the damages you cause to another person’s property, such as a car, fence or building front.
Property damage liability coverage usually does not cover damage to your own vehicle.



Collision coverage comes with a deductible. This means you’ll pay out of pocket for some of the damage, and any amount after that is typically covered up to the actual cash value of your car. Typical deductibles are between $0 and $1,000. Collision insurance coverage will typically pay to fix or replace it.



Some of the damages covered are:

  • Theft
  • Vandalism
  • Fire
  • Natural disasters (like a hurricane or a tornado)
  • Falling objects
  • Damage done to your car by animals
  • A civil disturbance (like a riot that results in damage or destruction of your car)


Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage

Uninsured and underinsured motorist insurance offers coverage for bodily injury and, in some instances, can offer coverage for damage to your car.

Uninsured motorist coverage will help protect you, if you were in a car accident, the other driver is at fault but they do not have car insurance or are underinsured. This coverage hips towards the overall bill.


Roadside assistance

If your vehicle has stopped running due to non-accident related events (e.g. mechanical or electrical breakdown), use your roadside assistance coverage. Roadside coverage often includes:

  • Towing
  • Tire Changes
  • Battery service (jump-start)
  • Labor costs once you’re at the mechanic (but not parts)
  • Gas, water, and oil delivery
  • Lockout service


200 Continental Drive #401
Newark, DE 19713


77-79 E Main St., 2nd Fl.
Elmsford, NY 10523


919 E. Main St. #1000
Richmond, VA 23319

States we currently serve: Arizona, Massachusetts, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, Ohio, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Washington, California, Colorado, & Michigan